Saturday, November 2, 2013

Introduction

Hi! My name is Amira. I am ten years old and live in Sacramento, Ca.

I do gymnastics, volleyball, and a little swimming. I won my first gymnastics competition in Febuary 2013 and my second competition in July 2013. Right now I am training for my third competition.

My mom's name is KellyRae and I have no siblings but I have a cat named Bella.  My cat can be a little feisty but she's still pretty cool . We got her at a shelter for only 99 cents isnt that awesome or what! 

The school that I go to is called California Montessori Project and one of my friends there is named Ava, but my best friend of all time is Emily. Emily is so cool; we have hundreds of clubs that we have established and she always has lots of jokes to say. Emily is a little more outgoing than me but that's what makes us such a great team.

I'm hoping to use this blog to write short stories, share tips for others around my age, and other interesting articles.

Anyways I hope whoever is reading this knows a little bit more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment